منتديـــــــــــــــــــــــــــات ستار الراي
اخي الزائر/اختي الزائرة اعضاء المنتدى يبذلون مجهودات كبيرة من اجل افادتك.فبادر بالتسجيل لافادتهم او لشكرهم.ولا تبق مجرد زائر فقط .نحن في انتظار ما يفيض به قلمك من جديد ومفيد
اخي الزائر/اختي الزائرة اعضاء المنتدى يبذلون مجهودات كبيرة من اجل افادتك.فبادر بالتسجيل لافادتهم او لشكرهم.ولا تبق مجرد زائر فقط .نحن في انتظار ما يفيض به قلمك من جديد ومفيد
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات كل جديد ستار الراي

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولتسجيل دخول

If I knew that the tears I cried for Strjek day and night my heart and my mind does not love me today, tomorrow and forever

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
meriem1991
عضو جديد
عضو جديد
meriem1991

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 32
العمر : 32
المزاج : crazy
صور : If I knew that the tears I cried for Strjek day and night my heart and my mind does not love me today, tomorrow and forever Female11
المهنى : If I knew that the tears I cried for Strjek day and night my heart and my mind does not love me today, tomorrow and forever Collec10
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/06/2009

If I knew that the tears I cried for Strjek day and night my heart and my mind does not love me today, tomorrow and forever Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: If I knew that the tears I cried for Strjek day and night my heart and my mind does not love me today, tomorrow and forever   If I knew that the tears I cried for Strjek day and night my heart and my mind does not love me today, tomorrow and forever I_icon_minitimeالخميس أغسطس 13, 2009 1:06 pm

Ahqtk you, so love Achtkani

You, you scream, my heart is loving words

May betray my words, if you spoke

But my heart is difficult to forget the closeness of you

The most beautiful is the love Maicon

What is the greatest and is the heart

Vashq loving arms

The sense is that sense of deep

Tpkini anniversary of that because you are not the

The future and I am happy because you are my dreams that Amneha

I may be Ahve ravings lovers who love

But I believe in what they say lovers Hwola

Vashaq write everything from pens, delirium

I write to my heart Maimlih no increase or decrease

HE heart

In the likes of

The beauty of love

Sincerity of heart

I have grown bored of waiting

I am trying to hide the dioptric

Screamed, and what a wonder

Who would have believed

Iahiati

Yakbann housing Bmati

To learn you are the King of my heart forever

Will not share your love one
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
yar7am_hasni
المشرف العام
المشرف العام
yar7am_hasni

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 212
صور : If I knew that the tears I cried for Strjek day and night my heart and my mind does not love me today, tomorrow and forever Female49
المهنى : If I knew that the tears I cried for Strjek day and night my heart and my mind does not love me today, tomorrow and forever Singer10
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/02/2009

If I knew that the tears I cried for Strjek day and night my heart and my mind does not love me today, tomorrow and forever Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If I knew that the tears I cried for Strjek day and night my heart and my mind does not love me today, tomorrow and forever   If I knew that the tears I cried for Strjek day and night my heart and my mind does not love me today, tomorrow and forever I_icon_minitimeالخميس أغسطس 13, 2009 3:24 pm

sara7a ma3andich m3a language english mai ana mat2akad kol ya9in ana l9asida zwina kif li katkatbi en arab machkouuuuuuuura mnawra lmonatda bi kitabatek
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

If I knew that the tears I cried for Strjek day and night my heart and my mind does not love me today, tomorrow and forever
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» i love bilal
» I Love You M ثيم متحرك
» حصريا برنامج الرسائل حب وغرام Mobi love S40 عربي

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديـــــــــــــــــــــــــــات ستار الراي :: القسم الثقافي و الأدبي :: شعر - قصائد - همس القوافي-
انتقل الى: